Friday, July 13, 2007
- I met sidney and we had a great time. Altho it was short.
- I'm creating an emotional Intelligence Test. Wish me luck, it sounds so HARD. omgness.
- I love my intern-work-mates/colleagues. Stephanie, JeanEe, Nicholas, Jet, Jasmine, Beatrice, WaiKi, CheeLian, 2 more of Ms Yeo's Interns and 3 of Mr. Kumar's interns(i forgot their names la ok, so many new names to remember!)
- Not forgetting Sheila Marie (one of the admin staff who is chindian and Dr. Mustafa, my supervisor thinks we're related)
- My Supervisor is super sweet.......and quite old but very nice. lol
- I have super cool work clothes now. Thanks to mum and dad and Jusco Member Day Sale.
- Owh, and i bought Make-up (AMELIA! i bought, i bought make up! lol)
- She asked me to wear make up last time we went out together. lol.
- Loreal Truematch Powder, Mascara (the one that makes it 70% longer), Lipstick (by mistake, cos my mum bought them and made me wear them),Eyeliner (free!)
- I feel like a girl.
- Life's been good...very busy with many many work here and there. but good
- OWH, Khailee of MindValley (See one of the ads on my blog) emailed me!:) heehee. about a job as a designer at Mind Valley.
- Sher introduced me to him, Thanks Sher Smurfy.
- I hate the workload, but for the love of money and shopping i will do what it takes. even if it means sleeping lesser hours. lol
- how many times can you say you've worked 4 jobs in college huh?
- 4-emmagem, careersense, my dad's secretary and mindvalley(if i get la....lol.)
- ok, byebye!
Labels: internship, make-up, shopaholic, work