Monday, March 13, 2006
Mr. Vellakane Francis
- 85 years old this year.
- call him tata:)
- he's a nice fella.
- smoked and drinked samsu his whole life(well, until he got real old and sick)
- read the tamil bible every evening without fail when he could still read.
- watched tamil shows on tv and fought with me for the tv almost everyday.
- listened to me complain about my grandmother.
- gave me a pen one day, asking me to use it for school and study hard. (i still have that pen)
- reads the tamil newspaper everyday with his glasses on.
- scolds me for not visiting him often.
- gets RM50 from my dad evey month for his usage(alcohol dosage), but his wife takes it away from him.
- was sick and bedridden in his house for the past few weeks and did not want to go to the hospital.
- died this afternoon peacefully.
May he rest in peace with God.
the funeral's tomorrow at Christ The Light Church, 2.30 and burial at the Cheras Christian Cemetery. i'm going to miss him!
i'm skipping school tmr. yay. no long 6 hours of class.
funeral= reunion. its the only time where ALL of my cousins sit down and chat and joke around :) its nice catching up with them again. see how grown up they've become. and how im still the same while everyone else has "grown up" haha.brandon
has a vietnamese girlfriendraymond
broke up with his already fiance girlfriend. (he had her name tatooed on his arms, like whoa!!!)melinder
, well, din talk to her much, she has slimmed down!natasha
has more piercings and still a football freak.rachel
, is well, being a mum:)jesrina
, haha. i see her all the timejerome
is very a teenager now. talking about movies and music.eddie
boy, is 16 now. such a big boy.
and ofcourse, Rapheal
, our smallest cousin. is as cute as ever!
did i miss anyone? owh, my brother and i. hehe.
my cousins :)
i went out for a short lunch with bbds
. twas fun!:) hehe.
went out with him yesterday too. bought another long purse from Maggie T and watched Final Destination 3. it was gruesome, i tell you! MUST WATCH! hung out at JuiceWorks on the couch. i've always wanted to sit on that couch, i finally did :) haha. had Mango Smoothie. yums.
thats all folks! i'd better sleep. tmr's going to be a longgg day!